Workshops for business
Natural essential oils
at home, in the office and on the road
Nobody stays safe from having a bad day. Certain essential oils, due to their stimulating effects, can offer us adequate support throughout our day. Stress can, in turn, lead to complaints that obstruct normal functioning. The sedative (calming) properties of certain aromatic plant extracts support our well-being at home, on the road and in the office.
In this hands-on workshop, participants create a personal blend (synergy) and take the bottle home for inhalation or topical application at home, on the road or in the office.
Evidence-based: the workshops build on scientific studies and literature
Interactive presentation and hands-on practice go hand in hand
Multilingual Dutch and French
With flexible customization we help you to define your desired formula
You set the timetable: during, before or after work, during the lunch break …
In your offices or company building or at the venue of your choice
with an introduction to a selection of essential oils (with odor strips):
- Introduction to aromatic plant extracts and aromatherapy applications: types of extracts; application methods: spray, inhalation, topical (skin); operating principles: pharmacological, physiological, hedonic, psychological; toxicity and precautions
- Essential oils with stimulating and sedative properties
- Preparation of personalized blends: therapeutic action; head, heart and ground notes
- Preparation of a blend (synergy) for diffusion, inhalation or topical application; the participants take the bottle home
Harmonize psyche and emotion at stress-related conditions
Facilitate renewed energy levels and enlightening impact on creative / productive thinking
Positively stimulate mindset and social interaction
Up to 20 participants
Dutch or French
(1 hour 30 min. without a break)*
* Included: class hours plus agreed breaks plus 15 minutes in advance plus 15 minutes afterwards.
Plus mileage allowance from Harelbeke (Belgium) at current rate.
Plus € 5 / participant for oils, supplies and syllabus.
Rates exempt from VAT. Payment 14 days past invoice date. An advance of 30% is payable at the conclusion of the agreement. The Terms and Conditions apply.
We take care of:
- the workshop
- the supplies
- the certificates of participation
- the organization and optional promotion of the activity to your public, members, customers …
- the registrations
- providing a room with a beamer (VGA or HDMI) (and optional white board or flipchart)
- (optionally) water and/or hot drinks during the break
- the civil liability
- (optionally) setting the rate per participant, charging and invoicing the participants